Thank you so much for your interest in KML Law Group P.C.
KML Law Group offers various Administrative, Management, Senior Management,
and Associate Attorney positions in our offices of Philadelphia,
Sewickley, PA, Westmont, NJ, and New Providence, NJ.
• Examine and verify titles.
• Search real estate records.
• Summarize legal and/or insurance documents.
• Compile lists of mortgages, contracts and other instruments pertaining to titles by searching public and private records for law firms, real estate agencies or title insurance companies.
• Search, analyze and evaluate records relating to titles of homes, land and buildings.
• Ensure that the title to a property in questions has no restrictions that may prevent or hinder its sale or use.
• Examine deeds, deeds of trust, liens, judgments, easements and plats/maps to determine ownership, encumbrances and to verify legal descriptions of property.
• Analyze chain of title and preparation of reports outlining title-related matters.
• Examine title reports from outside abstractors.
• Respond to client inquiries professionally and promptly to keep the client information of the status of the foreclosure process via on-line systems and/or via-mail and telephone.
• Respond to inquiries from all stakeholders in a timely manner.
• Prepare pleadings, court application documents and other required documents from firm precedents for review of the foreclosure attorney.
• Arrange for client billing as applicable.
• Maintain accurate/detailed records in both client systems interface and firm system of record.
• Familiarity with filing title claims and satisfaction/release requests.
• Other duties as required.
• College degree preferred.
• Successful completion of legal assistant and/or paralegal diploma of equivalent experience is a plus.
• MUST have a solid understanding of title practice and concepts.
• Minimum of two years experience in a legal assistant or paralegal role.
• Previous experience with foreclosure and/or default mortgage servicing desired.
• Ability to adapt to a dynamic work environment.
Skills & Qualifications:
• Skilled in the use of MS Office Suite products (i.e. excel, outlook, etc.).
• Exceptional organizational skills including superior attention to detail.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Flexible and reliable, you work well both independently as well as part of a team.
Please complete the below information and supplemental forms. Required fields are marked with *. Application cannot be considered without completed forms.